Friday, November 12, 2010

Fawk You Friday

                                                         BWS tips button
So I finally get to participate in Fawk You Friday.

Wow I have sooo many, let's see if I can narrow it down to a few. First follow the hosts. Boobies and My mad mind.

1.  Fawk you to the lady who said "it's your problem, you have a special needs child" yup it is completely legal for her to get away with it, I have been trying, with one day lady, wait, karma will come to you.
2. Fawk you to those who think they are better than me because they think their job is better than me. So stop trying to look down upon me, you know you can neve ever be me, you Fucking envy me. You wish you were as strong as I am.

3. Fawk you pain, I seriously NEED you to stop.

4. Fawk you depression, I am almost at my breaking point, almost.




3 comments:

  1. awww babe sad Fawk Yous! Fuck that bitch wait for her and hit her with your car and blame it on the depressin =D

    Ladii ❤ Aponte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of being at your breaking point. It is a terrible place. With that in mind, I would ignore what that jerk of a woman had to say. She doesn't deserve any of your energy. You are better than she is anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mami,

    Literally speaking, when someone says "Fawk you" to me I'd spread my legs for him/her if he/she is cute.

    I think I like you. So wanna "fawk me"?

    Kisses,
    -Whore Amy

    ReplyDelete