Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wicked Wednesday

One Crazy Brunette Chick
Todays topic is Dating:
What is your most wicked dating story?
 
Here is mine, not exactly a date, but more of a special dance, can't say which one but it was a huge one. So my date only knew of maybe 1-3 people there, and I knew lots there, but when I went to one of his "functions" I knew noone at all, but happily I went. He only went to mine because we were together. So because he was "miserable" and I knew he didn't even want to even be there and there was going to be another party afterwards I told him I wasn't going home with him. BOY was he so Fucking mad, he truly thought I would just follow him out of there like some type of dog or something. So he left, and I went on to continue dancing and just enjoying myself, I also did go to the other party too, I wasn't going to let any sourpuss ruin my night.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh the Mr. Sometimes does that well he never really wants to go any where Hed rather be home and I do too but some days I just want to get out ad go have fun!

    www.ladii-aponte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete