Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday 6

I will start off my Blog with Saturday 6 as a first post.

BWS tips button

Follow the hosts of Saturday 6:
Boobies, and Zombie Housewife. Answer these questions:
Do you still celebrate your birthday?
What's your favorite kind of cake?
Craziest thing you've ever done for your birthday?
What's your sign?
Best present you've ever gotten on your special day?
Worst gift?

Then link up with your answers. P.S. It is Boobies Birthday, so wish her a Happy Birthday.

My answers:
Do you still celebrate your birthday? Not this year. But in the past, it was just with a cake and ice cream, how Fucking boring. I love birthdays, but the idiots round me are boring, so all i get is a cake and ice cream.

What's your favorite kind of cake? I like cake that has real ice cream like from Basking Robin's. if it's from the grocery store, I gueess, I will settle for mostly anything but the frosting I like it to be the whipped cream or butter cream kind. I am not really picky.

Craziest thing you've ever done for your birthday? Nothing, I really want to do a really big fucking party. I have not had a real party. I want lots of people, and loud music, dancing, and drinking of course. I want to really let loose that day/night.

What's your sign? I am an Aquarius

Best present you've ever gotten on your special day? Noone gives me presents, but my mom, and since she doesn't give me anything at any other time that is special to me. I am lucky to get a card. I am the one to lavish everyone else with presents and cards.

Worst gift? I can't answer that, since I am not much of the reciever, but more of the giver.

Happy Birthday Boobies! have fun in your birthday month!.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, welcome to the blogging world. We love more opinions on here. I'm in the same position as you with the gifts. I always give and do not receive. It's ok for me though. I like that. The older I get the more I like to just get what I want.

    ReplyDelete