Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reading blogs

So over the past few weeks I have been reading some blogs and have finally made the decision to get my thoughts out of my tiny head and out there. Then maybe I can sleep. I have another blog, but the followers will no like what I have to say, plus I do not want to mix up that blog and this one, and no they are NOT linked up together in any ways. This blog will reveal many things that noone else knows about, so consider yourselves pretty Fucking lucky!

I am a very private person when it comes to these things, yeah I joke around, well those think I am simply joking, but they are sort of a clean version to my reality. Fucking jokes on them. I do get embarrased because I grew up in that house where girls don't do that, or this, or say, this, or that. they also can't think this or that way either or it's bad or sinful or dirty. Well, let me tell you something. I am a FUCKING dirty raunchy minded Sexy BITCH, in a good way. I think more like a man when it comes to sex, and it is 24/7 on my mind. So I don't talk to noone about what goes on in this tiny head of mine, and it drives me insane with noone to share it with, yes I am with someone, but I can't share it with him.

Wow it really feels so good to talk just like I do in real life, the real me, not the edited clean version of me, in my other blog, it is family friendly. I feel like a Fucking rap artist like Eminem getting his lyrics ripped from him, just to please someone else. too many sensitive Fucking people in all the wrong Fucking areas of life. I LOVE Eminem by the way, I love all his songs and the way he plays with the words to make his songs. Here I am feeling comfortable, and I don't feel like I am in catholic school ready to be smacked with a Fucking ruler because I am not sitting up straight enough.

I am getting to learn and know others like me through their blogs, and they will learn about me, I will NOT post any pictures of myself ever. I am incognito, and can't give up my identity, sorry. Well, nice meeting everyone, and let's Fucking Party, Bottoms Up!

P.S. yes FUCK is my favorite word, it is why its capitalized.

Any blog hops I should be aware of, or topics that are good to join in on and follow?

2 comments:

  1. Hello I'm your newest follower!!! I seen a comment you made on a blog that was written about me on mymadmind I would love for you to visit my blog and hear the other half of the story!
    Cherylsbitchinblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is good to get your thoughts out there that is why i write! i only have one blog so if my followers dont like what i write o well lol ..

    ReplyDelete